Sales Support Administrator
ScreenBeam currently has an exciting career opportunity available in Sales Administration support.
Reporting directly to our Sr. Manager of Sales Operations and Administration in our San Jose, CA HQ, ScreenBeam is seeking a highly experienced, organized, and motivated sales administrator. This individual will be responsible for administrating key sales programs, providing inside sales support, managing data from multiple sources on a weekly and monthly basis and publishing reports to key stakeholders to facilitate understanding of the current business.
Wireless Display is a fast-growing emerging market that requires dedicated pro-active solutions providers and channel partners to engage new Education and Business customers. This seeing-is-believing technology will ultimately end up in every conference room, meeting room, and classroom around the globe. Wherever large-format displays, or projectors are used, ScreenBeam has an application.
Candidate is highly motivated, self-starter and understands how to work collaboratively and seamlessly in a fast-paced team focused environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide inside sales support to the North America Sales team. Facilitate order processing and related administrative tasks necessary for processing orders and other sales support activities.
- Manage requests to send sample/demo units to customers. Collect supporting documentation and work with Sales Operations to fulfill request.
- Facilitate and manage distribution programs to enable the sales organization to grow existing business and develop new business.
- Utilize CRM system to support the Sales Organization to maintain data integrity and create new records.
- Maintain partners in custom in house system for access.
- Learn and be able to backup as needed team members with mission critical functions.
- HS Diploma or bachelor’s degree in business preferred or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in sales administration and/or data management.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Flexible and willing to adjust to the demands of the role.
- Professional communication skills both internally and externally.
- Advanced/Intermediate Excel skills required. Experience with pivot tables,
- Must be proficient with Adobe Acrobat DC, Salesforce, Microsoft TEAMS, Outlook, Word
- Experience with ERP (NetSuite desirable) systems.
*Must be work authorized - no sponsorships
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.