This position is responsible for business and system analyst activities and deliverables associated with See’s Candies supply chain planning and inventory management solutions. This role’s initial focus will be on planning and scheduling systems and processes. This role is engaged in the delivery of specific functionality/processing as part of larger enterprise program efforts. This position provides technical and process support to See’s user community, leveraging a broad range of enterprise business applications.
- Develop and maintain an accurate understanding of See’s supply side business practices and in-depth knowledge of the IT applications that support them.
- Provide business support and maintenance for ERP and supply chain planning solutions in See’s production environments.
- Define and document any new business requirements, needs, and processes tied to supply chain planning and scheduling solutions. These applications tie to procurement, material requirements planning, and advanced planning and scheduling systems.
- Assist in the testing, configuration, administration, validation, and training of See’s Candies supply chain planning solutions.
- Acts as the liaison between business personnel, vendor partners, and internal technical resources with regards to See’s Candies supply chain planning solutions.
- Ensure adherence to security best practices and controls as related to See’s Candies supply chain planning solutions.
- Provides second-level support and troubleshooting for system challenges and problems associated with supply chain planning and scheduling solutions and interfaces.
- Ensures pertinent system, user guide, and training documentation tied to supply chain planning and scheduling solutions are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Assists in the evaluation and prioritization of new enhancements, vendor packages, and in-house solutions in the supply chain planning and inventory management space.
- Completes other duties and special projects as requested by management.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will improve departmental effectiveness.
- All See’s staff must be committed to the company’s core principles and workplace values, including diversity and inclusion
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field; equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience working as Business Systems Analyst or similar capacity in a mid- to large-size manufacturing company.
- Experience working in retail / manufacturing corporation with food and beverage experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with food manufacturing ERP and APS solutions is a definite plus.
- Experience with Aptean / Ross ERP and warehouse management solutions is ideal.
- Familiarity and experience working with different vendor packages or applications focusing on planning, scheduling, procurement, manufacturing, distributed order management, warehouse management, packaging, and distribution.
- Capable of interacting and working well with both business personnel and technical resources.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong capabilities in multi-tasking and work prioritization.
- Willing and able to focus on both new supply chain planning and scheduling solution development and enhancement / on-going maintenance efforts for See’s Candies solutions.
- Capable and willing to travel within California approximately 10 – 20%.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively and in a positive manner.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.