See's is looking for a Shop Maintenance Technician who will help to maintain facilities and
equipment at assigned Retail Shops. The right candidate will be a team player and have a
willingness to learn.
1. General building maintenance experience including painting, plumbing, electrical,
flooring and finish carpentry
2. Ability to read and write English
3. Ability to lift 25-50 lbs. as necessary. Assistance in lifting over 50 lbs. will be provided
4. Good attendance record, willing to work nights, weekends and out of town as required
5. Ability to work independently
6. Valid California Driver’s License and good driving record
7. Candidate selected will be paid based on experience
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.