ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: ARC) provides technology and services to businesses of all types, with a focus on the architectural, engineering, and construction industry, in thousands of customer locations nationwide, 170 worldwide service centers, and secure document storage in the cloud. Find out more at www.e-arc.com.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Print Bindery and Finishing position who will work within a team providing bindery, cutting and packaging services for printed materials. You will respond to clients requirements in a professional and ethical business manner and provide the best quality service and products through exemplary customer service and turnarounds. Other responsibilities include:
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Receives, processes, and maintains orders for copier and finishing services from individuals, departments, and prioritize work assignments based on such criteria as customer needs, work load and machine capabilities.
- Makes suggestions regarding the paper, binding, and other options.
- Estimate completion of job assignments and inform the Branch Manager of any requests that can't be met.
- Scan to file of hard copy job following standard operating procedures.
- Inspect finished work for sharpness, density of line, position, count and sizes.
- Operate bindery and cutting equipment.
- Perform minor repairs and some routine equipment maintenance.
- Works overtime when necessary. Overtime is a condition of employment.
- Assist in other departments when necessary.
- Prepare packages for shipment with UPS, Fed-Ex, Airborne, and couriers.
- Conscientious and consistent effort to quickly and accurately complete each task and/or job is the company's productivity standard.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other tasks as assigned.
We are expecting you to have:
- Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in the duplicating processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately.
- Ability to understand and communicate print job-related information clearly and concisely.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively promote the products and services of the company.
We are offering:
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you be successful
- A Culture of caring for our employees that we encourage Work/Life Balance
Great Company Culture
We have a great cultural fit and are looking for similar: We are one team, one company. We are blessed with an outstanding culture and maintaining this is something very important to all of us. The right candidate can succeed in a team environment.
ARC offers comprehensive benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance benefits, 401(k) with a company match, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows employees to purchase ARC's stock 15% below market. We also offer PTO, personal days and paid holidays.
Includes Sign On bonus.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.