You will be joining a team responsible for delivering a quality complex analytical system to product launch. Over time you will become well versed in all aspects of system and understand that changing one thing can have large implications. You will work in a fast-paced engineering environment and must communicate with many different individual contributors and project leads. You must enjoy hands on work and actively working toward the success of R&D, product launch, and the company.
How You’ll Contribute
- Upkeep, maintain and define processes to ensure maintainability of instrumentation, starting with internal instrumentation then rolling out to the field
- Executing tests on systems and subsystems to address reliability and robustness
- Analyzing test data and working to understand expected and unexpected results
- Consolidating and summarizing failure data from existing tools to communicate to larger design teams and ensure success of the subassembly or product
- Root-cause failure analysis of components or sub-systems
- Troubleshooting complex systems consisting of robotic, fluidic, and optical components
- Coordinating with different design groups to address changes affecting multiple aspects of a system
- Documenting test procedures and pass/fail criteria based on data for product launch
- Become a instrument expert and be able to work cross-functionally to ensure product launch success
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.