- Provide on-site service to one account, repair and/or installation of company instrumentation currently under development
- Review technical reports and documents from customers. Analyze issues with technical staff to find root cause and communicate next steps and timelines to customers
- Maintain records of tool configurations pertaining to hardware, software, consumables, and application releases
- Manage customer interface with research and development groups. Maintain a working relationship with customers and instill confidence and credibility in our company and product
- Exceed customer expectations of service, support, and the product under development
- Summarize and communicate issues to development engineers for triage and participate in root cause analysis investigations
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.