Currently seeking a Lead IT Application Analyst with Point of Sales (POS) experience for an opening in Dublin, CA. The ideal candidate will possess 8 years of experience in the IT field or equivalent work experience and demonstrate point of sale systems (POS) and payment processing systems (PPS) expertise (Retail.)
Responsibilities for the Lead IT Application Analyst of Point of Sales
• Define how the different retail application components will need to interact with each other for moderate to highly complex projects.
• Validate that designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution, and operations of service.
• Drive test execution throughout all phases of testing (i.e. unit, end-to-end, integration, performance, operational readiness, user acceptance.) for high to uniquely complex projects.
• Routinely manage user acceptance testing for high to uniquely complex projects and obtain sign-off from the business.
• Direct execution of release and deployment plans with all stakeholders & test data
• Establish and coach the team on standards for project plan creation and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
• Advise, review and create reporting/dashboards for executive review on high to uniquely complex projects.
• Provide Level 3 support on production issues related to Store systems, Project Management & Production Support
Qualifications for the Lead IT Application Analyst of Point of Sales
• 8 years of experience in the IT field or equivalent work experience
• Point of Sale Systems (POS) and payment processing systems (PPS) expertise (Retail)
• Programming experience with computer languages such as SQL, PL/SQL & MySQL
• Working experience with Store devices, network, file systems and system configurations
• Strong analytical, problem solving, root cause analysis, and debugging skills
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.