This is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for reliable and dependable people who want to drive for Kids Kab and make a difference in the lives of children and parents in need. Kids Kab is a business that prides itself on safety, quality, and customer service.
What do you need to become a Kids Kab Driver?
- Must have a valid class C or class B Driver's License
- Must pass a criminal background and drug test
- Must have a good DMV record
- Must enjoy working with children!
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Must have basic navigation skills & knowledge of technology apps
- Must be punctual with exceptional time management skills
What You Can Expect Day-to-Day
- Report to yard before scheduled departure
- Perform a vehicle inspection
- Safely execute pickups and drop offs of children
- Cute conversations with little ones.
- Team player environment
- Maintain vehicle fuel levels and cleanliness
Our Company Commitment to You
- We are dedicated to creating a dynamic, diversified workplace.
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends (only on request & sometimes during the summer months)
- Full-time split shift or part-time
- Employer will pay for applicant to obtain class B driver’s license
Individuals considering your next career move, let's start a conversation. Please call 408.342.0100 or email your resume.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.