MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED.
SIGN ON BONUS $3000 1/2 paid at 90 days and remainder paid out at 6 months
Roles & Responsibilities:
• TIG experience in Inconel and Stainless Steel
• Experience in vacuum welding will be preferred
• Perform basic job functions as directed by Shift Lead or Supervisor safely and efficiently
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures and/or Work Instructions exactly as written to produce a quality product
• Fabricate components for use in a solid oxide fuel cell electrical power generator.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on equipment.
• Maintain all machine shop equipment
• Notify management of shop consumables (i.e. cutting oils, welding gasses, tooling and bits, etc) in order to maintain inventories
• Create assembly and fabrication fixtures
• Address and recommend improved methods for creating hardware, and assemblies
• Will be required to work in a safe manner in machine shop operations
• Must demonstrate high levels of quality in welding exotic materials, such as Inconel
• Must work well on cross functional teams
• Must be able to work well with limited supervision
• Must keep a clean and orderly work environment
• Must have proficient use of hand tools, and bench top equipment
• Be flexible on shifts and working hours
Education and Experience:
• H.S. diploma or equivalent technical/military training preferred.
• 6 – 8 years working experience in a capital equipment environment, where hands on manufacturing practices were required.
MUST pass a weld test once interviewed and passing will determine if offered the role.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.