- Supports manufacturing processes
- Performs sputtering, honing, inspection, fixture assembly and furnace operations
- Works with and supports engineers and production schedulers to meet production demands
- Responsible for reporting any equipment material assembly issues to engineering/supervisors
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years directly related experience.
- HS diploma or associate degree
- Experience in operating vacuum coating equipment, basic understanding of vacuum technology and thin film preferred
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical assembly drawings
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel
- Must have strong organization skills, good communication skills
- Able to work independently, flexible with working extended hours if needed
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.