• Perform vacuum tube electrical and RF testing, tuning and optimization on a variety of tube types within a product line per written procedures or instructions using both manual and automated test equipment.
• Set-up and modification of test stations and equipment as required by test procedures and instructions.
• Record and organize test data per engineering and manufacturing documentation.
• Perform some mechanical assembly and measurements per engineering drawings or instructions using hand-tools.
• Troubleshoot tubes and test equipment with general supervision or engineering direction.
• Work in a rapidly changing manufacturing environment with specific production objectives for cycle-time and throughput.
• Work to specific safety, quality and security requirements and instructions.
• Maintain assigned work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
• AA degree in a related technology or equivalent plus two years’ experience or a combination of training and experience equal to six years
• US citizenship and the ability to receive a DOD security clearance is required.
• Must have thorough understanding of microwave test equipment and theory, along with high voltage equipment and safety practices
• Good communications skills and manual dexterity required.
• Ability to work overtime, nights, and weekends.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.