- Prepares surfaces to be painted requiring manual tasks such as grinding, sanding, metal treating, masking, and priming.
- Works from production documentation and verbal instructions to HVLP spray paint components, assemblies, and finished products using siphon, pump pressure, or hand-operated equipment.
- Performs a variety of assignments such as constructing, testing, repairing, trouble shooting and maintaining microwave products.
- May also perform welding, open air torch brazing, grit blasting, RTV potting, etc. to complete assignments
- Works from operations schedules, prints and verbal instructions.
- May perform exhaust and shipping duties as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Typically requires an equivalent of three (3) years’ experience in hand and HVLP spray painting techniques.
· Must be able to read and interpret all types of prints and mechanical drawings
· Must be proficient with the use of hand tools
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Requires ability to regularly lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
· Must be able to work in a team environment
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.