HIRING BONUS - 3,000.00
TE Connectivity is hiring for Maintenance Technician for our manufacturing plant in Milpitas, CA. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of automated and manual assembly machines. This position requires the ability to fabricate machine tooling and a strong mechanical & electrical background. The Maintenance Technician will work Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM. Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as required.
· Performs routine and preventive maintenance at facilities and on manufacturing machinery for assigned area(s) including physical building(s), process, and support equipment.
· Diagnoses and resolves electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment issues to minimize production downtime and process waste, requiring knowledge of systems to run sophisticated plant machinery.
· Completes all work orders, preventive maintenance sheets, and repair logs and related documents to reflect work performed.
· At higher levels, may provide technical support and training to maintenance and engineering department staff.
· Performs general facilities maintenance duties including painting, light carpentry, electrical, and/or plumbing work, upkeep of office machines, metal fabrication, and moving of machinery and/or office furniture and equipment.
· May rebuild machines as required, including parts (motors, drives, etc.) replacement.
· Assist in the production of a product that meets all requirements for Compliance, Cost, Quality, and Delivery plant metrics.
· At higher levels, may create and edit PLC programs for machinery, including robots.
· Preferred High School Diploma or GED & Vocational Training/Education in Mechanical or Electrical field
· Experience working in manufacturing setting - PLC's, Automation, & Controls
· Basic computer skills - MS Office
· Good communication skills
· Be capable of reading, writing, and communicating in English.
· Could be required to lift up to 40 pounds occasionally.
· Be capable of standing or sitting for an eight to twelve hour shift, operating two handed equipment that requires complete mobility of hands and wrists.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
***When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.