Joining Block Advisors as Tax Advisor means, you will serve clients with diverse tax and business services year round. You will have the support of an expert team dedicated to providing you with advance tax training needed for your success.
- Tax preparation, audit support and tax planning year round
- Build year-round client relationships
- Generate business growth, client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Grow your tax expertise
- Mentor and support teammates
What you’ll bring to the team…
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping
- Experience completing individual tax returns
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
if you also have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification (Circular 230 designation)
- Experience completing complex tax returns (trust, entity)
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
Locations: 540 Ralston Ave Ste J, Belmont CA 94002.
17 S B St, San Mateo CA 94401.
21 W 41St Ave, San Mateo CA 94403.
80 Cabrillo Hwy N R, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday - Sunday
Supplemental pay types:
- Tax experience: 1 year (Required)
***When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.