Product Lifecycle Manager - Semiconductor Subsystems
The COMET Group is a global leader in providing high-quality components, systems and services that optimize its customers' products and processes in the fields of X-ray-, vacuum- and radio frequency technology. As a trailblazing tech company, we contribute to more secure, efficient and sustainable manufacturing, communication and mobility.
The Division Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) is Comet’s largest division and a global leader in developing and producing high-performance Vacuum Capacitors, RF Matches and RF Generators for the semiconductor industry.
The Product Management and Program Management team is responsible for delighting our customers with products that resolve their pains and give them competitive advantage gains. Looking at the technology trends and market landscape, guidance, and direction to get there before others is our part of a cross-functional team. Proactive is the core competence.
What will you do?
- Own the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Define and track ROI of products and product families
- Make critical decision and drive implementation to success
- Maintain a Product Roadmap and hold regular meetings to align with Customer (internal and external)
- Interface with other key stakeholders across the PCT organization: R&D, Sales, Product Marketing and Operations.
- Drive improvements into existing products and product portfolio as it fits into the product management roadmap.
- Contribute to the development of products (RF Matching Units, RF Generators and Vacuum Capacitors) in conjunction with the product roadmap.
- Drive the product requirements of RFG and matching network and capacitor products worldwide.
- Understand the customer pain point, and channel the Voice of the Customer (VoC) into organization to enable and align Product and Technology Roadmap.
- Ensure a market driven and well thought out product offering, including pricing, placement, and promotion that achieve corporate defined Gross Profit Margins (GPM) targets.
Who are we looking for?
- BSEE or MSEE with an emphasis on RF or equivalent experience preferred (not required)
- Minimum of 3~5 years of experience in product management or engineering in the semiconductor equipment industry
- Experience working well and effectively via direct customer interaction is a must
- Knowledge of product strategy, development and management, product life cycle management, market segmentation and the adoption life cycle.
- Experience in RF Plasma Delivery Systems and plasma measurement systems is a preferable
- Solid data analytic capability
- Strong ability to build internal and external partnerships
- Collaborative Contributor: You demonstrate excellent coordination and communication skills across all levels of the organization. You are not afraid of dealing with ambiguity and the intensity of this industry. You use excellent judgment and have high standards that meet and exceed the Comet brand and image and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- Strategic Thinker: You can develop a deep understanding of your product vision, the value it brings to customers and its market differentiation. You have a game plan for the long-term success of the products, including insights into how the product, industry and competition will evolve so you can continue to generate tremendous value to your customers. You have a proven growth mindset and can think creatively. You are a data informed decision maker.
- Strong Executor: You produce results. You have grit and determination for action. You have an inner drive that pulls you over obstacles and propels you through to the finish line while maintaining
- impeccable quality and integrity. You can dive deep and are not out of touch with the details of the business or the technology. You pose good judgment in balancing between innovation and robust operation, able to optimize productivity and efficiency when working with your partners
Why join us?
- Collaborate with diverse international colleagues from all over the world for a successful listed multinational company headquartered in Switzerland
- Take on inspiring projects in a highly dynamic environment and thriving industry, which is growing globally in emerging and mature markets
- Attractive training and career opportunities in our global locations, as well as flexible work arrangements
***When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.