The COMET Group is a global leader in providing high-quality components, systems and services that optimize its customers' products and processes in the fields of X-ray-, vacuum- and radio frequency technology. As a trailblazing tech company, we contribute to more secure, efficient and sustainable manufacturing, communication and mobility.
The Division Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) is Comet’s largest division and a global leader in developing and producing high-performance Vacuum Capacitors, RF Matches and RF Generators for the semiconductor industry.
What will you do?
- Circuit design a variety of mixed-signal PCBAs
- Schematics capture and layout
- Work with Engineering and Supply Chain to review approved supplier / part number updates
- Work with Supply Chain Management to resolve supply issues and identify alternate components
- Work with Compliance team to provide component-level material content declarations in support of Radiation, ROHS, REACH, and other emerging Environmental directives as needed
- Identify and implement process improvements to meet corporate quality goals
- Data analysis
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in mixed-signal circuit design
- 3+ years of experience working with RoHS, REACH, UL, and other regulatory requirements
- Experience with Altium a strong plus
- Accurate. Excellent attention to detail. Organized. A passion for excellence
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Sound analytical / problem-solving skills
Why join us?
- Collaborate with diverse international colleagues from all over the world for a successful listed multinational company headquartered in Switzerland
- Take on inspiring projects in a highly dynamic environment and thriving industry, which is growing globally in emerging and mature markets
- Attractive training and career opportunities in our global locations, as well as flexible work arrangements
***When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.