Full Job Description
One Step Beyond, Inc. is a nonprofit organization. Our Vision is a world in which individuals with disability are fully included in all aspects of community life and are appreciated for the contributions they can make to their community.
We're looking for an Employment Job Coach. The Employment Job Coach will be instrumental in teaching our participants appropriate employment skills and behaviors and will closely support participates as they progress and learn their jobs efficiently, safely, and successfully.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's license for at least 39 months (3yrs.). Must be at least 21 years old with no more than 1 moving violation within the past 3 years, or 23 years old with no more than 2 minor moving violations or 1 accident within the past 5 years and must possess a current/valid California driver's license, auto registration, and insurance.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must clear criminal history check and fingerprint clearance.
- Deliver program curriculum based on individual needs of program members and per IPP goals and objectives by implementing the daily schedule provided by the Supervisor.
- Report and document concise daily program participant's progress including completing daily logs, communication books, datasheets, etc.
- Project professional, knowledgeable, and capable image consistent with the One Step Beyond mission in public interactions.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.35 per hour