The COMET Group is a global leader in providing high-quality components, systems and services that optimize its customers' products and processes in the fields of X-ray-, vacuum- and radio frequency technology. As a trailblazing tech company, we contribute to more secure, efficient and sustainable manufacturing, communication and mobility.
The Division Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) is Comet’s largest division and a global leader in developing and producing high-performance Vacuum Capacitors, RF Matches and RF Generators for the semiconductor industry.
What will you do?
- Perform as the key interface with customers to determine engineering requirements and build relationships
- Directly interface with development teams and project management
- Develop innovative RF solutions to solve complex plasma power delivery problems
- Develop high power RF circuits for COMET custom RF auto-match products
- Drive continuous improvements into products and product portfolio
- Manage multiple product development efforts simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Drive the industrialization of match network products and transition into production
- Drive the technical direction of matching network products worldwide
- Guide application engineers in the field to develop new opportunities for products
Who are we looking for?
- BS Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on RF
- Expertise in RF Plasma Delivery Systems and plasma measurement systems is a must
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product development of high-power RF devices
- Experience developing mathematical models; statistical & numerical analysis
- Experience in critical problem solving including 5Y, Fault Tree and Fishbone
- Proven ability to solve complex math and electrical systems problems
- Experience with direct customer interaction is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel within the organization
Why join us?
- Collaborate with diverse international colleagues from all over the world for a successful listed multinational company headquartered in Switzerland
- Take on inspiring projects in a highly dynamic environment and thriving industry, which is growing globally in emerging and mature markets
- Attractive training and career opportunities in our global locations, as well as flexible work arrangements
***When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.
About Comet Technologies
As a leader in plasma control, Comet PCT paves the way for innovative semiconductor process technologies.
These technologies revolutionize communication, information, mobility and technological progress and also ensure the sustainable future of our planet and the well-being of our society.
Comet Plasma Control Technologies is a member of the Comet Group.