When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.
We have an immediate position of a Senior Manager-Sr Controller -CPA for our client in Sunnyvale CA. Excellent hourly compensation(DOE). Please feel free to call me at 408.755.3089 or email me at email@example.com if interested in applying.
Thanks, I shall look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Manage technical accounting function including all complex transactions (excluding revenue)
- Draft policies and memos, and providing training to internal finance and accounting groups
- Manage external reporting including all 10-Q's, 10-K's, 11-K's, and earnings releases
- Close coordination and work with various stakeholders including Investor Relations, Legal, FP&A, Accounting, Tax and Treasury
- Assess and document the accounting impact and required disclosures for significant events and transactions, including significant contracts, acquisitions, debt and equity offerings and other.
- Work proactively with external auditors to drive timely closure of technical accounting matters and support finance teams to ensure proper accounting and disclosure along with documentation of accounting memos as appropriate.
- Research, evaluate, and document technical accounting and external reporting implications of complex and non-standard transactions
- Provide necessary support to global accounting teams to apply conclusions
- Manage Stock based compensation accounting (ASC 718) and forecast
- Review monthly shares and stock activities reconciliation.
- Prepare equity roll forward, EPS calculation and forecast and Statement of Cash Flows
- Maintain effective and SOX compliant internal controls in relation to the processes managed
- Ensure consistent compliance with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 8+ years relevant experience, with a combination of Big 4 and industry experience
- High-tech industry experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of US GAAP and SEC Regulations
Education: - Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA preferred