PRIMARY PURPOSE : Responsible for operating a company service truck and driving to various locations to service/pump/clean portable restrooms or holding tanks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS : include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Conduct daily pre-shift & post-shift vehicle inspection & report deficiencies to shop immediately. Also, report improper operation, faulty equipment, and unusual conditions to the Operations Supervisor/Manager.
- Operate service truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information.
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Service portable restrooms, holding tanks, sinks, showers, etc., at various work sites by following the Company's servicing guidelines.
- Restock paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. in units being serviced.
- Clean interior and exterior of units and add chemical solution to portable restroom units.
- Maintains truck logs according to state and federal regulations.
- Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your résumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.