Responsible for assembling parts and inspecting own work by following specified procedures and instructions.
- Perform assembly operations to meet build plans.
- Troubleshoot problems with R&D builds and report to engineers.
- Adhere to all manufacturing procedures, SOP’s, and GMP.
- Identify needed materials, tools, or aids.
- Assist with transfer of new products or design changes.
- Accurately complete all necessary manufacturing documentation (i.e., LHR’s, TRV’s).
- Work with engineering and support teams on process improvements or changes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Good dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Able to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to read and comprehend English
- Can produce quality products in an efficient and timely manner
- Detail oriented
- Working knowledge of inspection tools such as: calipers, micrometers, snap gage, microscope, VIS and pin gages.
- 2+ years medical device manufacturing experience.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.