In this role, the Customer Care Representative will be responsible for owning the end-to-end consumer support and feedback flow. This includes responding to customer correspondence from a variety of channels and managing them to resolution. Additionally, Customer Care will work closely with Product, Engineering, and other stakeholders to help identify and resolve customer pain points that drive inbound inquiries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to inbound customer inquiries from a variety of customer touchpoints
- Triaging customer submitted bugs and tracking them through to resolution
- Document and maintain SLAs for customer contact response times
- Documenting customer support themes and working with Product and Engineering to develop product resolutions
- Monitoring social media and other online channels to identify and respond to customer support needs
- Reporting out on customer contact/support issues, response times, and remediation efforts
- Being a subject matter expert on the product, how it works, what the nuances are, etc.
- Must speak and communicate effectively in English and Spanish
- Have 3+ years experience in a customer support/service position
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a fast paced environments
- Inquisitive and analytical minded
- Experience working in an operations or service position at a financial, health, or insurance institution
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your résumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.