Job title: Business/Office Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Assist general manager in daily operations and personnel management to affect increased sales and company growth. This is a full time (min. of 32 hours) position – some weekends are required.
· Assists sales staff regarding customer database and scheduling.
· Maintains inventory control including but not limited to physical count, ordering, returns, issuing, and receiving.
· Maintains Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable journals.
· Reporting and issuing of payroll. Filing of state & Federal Payroll forms
· Purchases advertising as directed by the general manager.
· Assists with communications between general manager and contractors
· Oversees internal sales personnel.
· Coordinates and schedules Home Show registration and participation.
· Informs owner of any computer and phone system issues.
· Assist in the maintenance of the office environment & facilities.
· Answers and facilitates incoming calls when required.
· Reports daily/weekly sales status to general manager.
· Provides weekly/monthly sales performance reports to general manager and sales reps to analyze progress.
· Manages daily reporting of current backorders, hold customers, sales month-to-date and all order enter for accuracy.
· Monitors sales projections and measures daily progress against projections and goals.
· Investigate and process all RMA’s for potential product problems or customer issues.
· Directs and participates in ongoing safety training.
· Communicates effectively with customers, peers, subordinates, management, and contractors
· Completes accurately and in a timely manner all reports as required by the Company.
· Attends meetings and classes as required.
· Performs all duties safely.
· Performs all related duties as assigned.
Inside Sales Representatives
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION
Degree in business or marketing or comparable training and years of experience. Minimum three (3) years in sales coordination/administration. Excellent communication, organizational, and mathematical skills with a great attention to detail. Excellent sales and customer service skills. Must possess a discipline to implement and maintain policies and procedures. Computer competency in word processing, spreadsheet,(Excel) and database software. QuickBooks, House Call Pro. Ability to analyze and prioritize. Ability to multitask. Ability to visualize. Team leadership skills. Valid driver’s license and proof of insurability.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION
The position is salaried. The employee must be “drug free”, in that he or she may not hold the position and use illegal and/or unprescribed drugs. Good hearing and vision. Sits for extended periods of time. Some standing, walking and climbing stairs. Uses standard office equipment. Some phone use. Some lifting up to 25lbs. Ability to operate a vehicle.
Works indoors in office environment. May also work in off-site locations for industry shows.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standard office equipment including but not limited to computer, telephone, fax machine, copier, and calculator.
EFFECT ON END RESULT
Efficiently maintain reports and day to day activities while assisting the general manager in achieving company profitability and growth.
***When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.
We are the bay area's premier Solatube dealer. We sell and install Solatubes, solar Attic Fans and ventilation products for your home.