A private growing and reputable Hearing Healthcare practice in San Mateo, CA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionals. This position offers a myriad of career paths for greater earning potential and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create outstanding customer experiences through various touch points
- Contact patients to confirm appointments, schedule new appointments, reschedule as needed.
- Measure and report on daily performance.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service. Help with patient testing as needed.
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- Call insurance to verify benefits, provide back end support, verify/ update changes in patient/physician/insurance to ensure proper billing.
- Call vendors about orders.
- Inventory management.
- Enter accurate information in Patient Management System
- Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aids
- Housekeeping of the office such as vacuuming, trash, inventory, etc.
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years front office experience
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented and organized.
- The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior medical/healthcare office experience a plus!
- Independent worker, thinks on their feet
***When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible due to the position may close at any timerage