• Proficient in computer skills including MS office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
Experience with Live Impact is a bonus
• Dedicated team orientation, interpersonal skills, judgment, and ability to work under
pressure in a collaborative setting with a diverse range of people
• Ability to work collaboratively and incorporate feedback and written input from others
• Exceptional time-management, planning, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively, prioritize, organize multiple projects, and
meet strict deadlines• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Often required to sit in a stationary position, and repeated use of wrists, hands, and
fingers for typing, writing, and holding objects (pens, pencils, phone, etc.)
• Ability to work on your feet for most of the day during food distributions and lift 25 lbs.
Sunnyvale Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing an
inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff and volunteers.
***When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVAworks Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVAworks Career Advisor.
Sunnyvale Community Services is here for our neighbors in their time of need. As rents go up and food prices skyrocket, the need is greater than ever here in our own backyard. Fully 98% of our clients have incomes under 200% of the poverty level. The ethnicities of our clients range from Hispanic to White to African American, Asian, Pacific Islander, and more. And, while children represent 22% of the population of Sunnyvale, they represent 35% of our clients. Seniors make up 13% of our client demographic.