MGO Strategic Staffing is looking for a Facilities Technician (Maintenance Worker) for our client in San Carlos, CA. This is a 6 month position with a pay rate of $30.00 an hour. In this position, The Facilities Technician and is responsible for providing building maintenance services at the District facilities in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Assist Facilities Department staff with a variety of cleaning, furniture and equipment moving, room setups, and general facility maintenance work.
- Maintain open communications with Facilities Department staff and other departments as necessary.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Perform all job duties and responsibilities in a safe manner to protect one’s self, fellow employees and the public from injury or harm. Promote safety awareness and follow safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Development of the required knowledge and abilities is typically obtained through but not limited to:
- Three years full-time industrial building/facility maintenance experience, or a combination of education and experience
- Must be able to work safely in different kinds of weather conditions and workspace environments.
- Must be able to safely lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to climb/work on ladders and other equipment.
- Must have valid California driver’s license with a safe driving record.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your résumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.