Part time or full time position, assisting a field director. Must be fluent in simplified Chinese. Proficient in WeChat, and social media, such as Facebook, LinkedIn a plus.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Telephone and written communication in Chinese
- Good follow through and the ability to qualify leads over the phone
- Self-starter and organized
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Must be willing to learn, be coachable
- Good driving record
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Perform telephone calls and diligently follow up on leads.
- Manage paperwork and schedule appointments.
- Administrative work, such as e-mails and filing.
- Requires traveling from time to time
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.