Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute vacuum processes to deposit coatings in a fast paced production environment.
- Verify coating results by measurement equipment
- Perform routine cleaning and refurbishment of precision equipment
- Learn and implement new equipment and processes
- Works with several mechanical systems and equipment
- Follow new procedures with attention to detail.
- Follow manufacturing protocol.
- High School Diploma or GED required PLUS
- Associate Degree in a related technology/engineering-oriented field OR 2+ years of related work experience in manufacturing
- Ability to safely lift up to 40 lbs on a regular basis
- Near acuity required – Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- 2+- years of experience in a semiconductor FAB working in a cleanroom environment preferred
- Specialist experience in vacuum system/ process technology
- Familiarity with operating computer controlled evaporation deposition equipment
- Comfortable with Windows PC based control software
- Knowledge of technical math and measurement systems
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.