ATR International, Inc. is a leader in the staffing industry and places a wide range of professionals at many of the most innovative companies. We are currently recruiting for the following position for one of our clients. If this position is not a fit for you, click here to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
Requisition Number: ATR143072
Position title: FCT Debug Technician
Location: Milpitas, CA
Emily Hillman : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a Test Tech for a very important client.
The Functional Test Technician reports directly to the Engineering Manager. The Functional Test Technician may perform a variety of tasks in accordance with their training, experience, and skill.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots machine programs as needed
- Debugs digital and analog boards to the component level
- Sets up test bench as needed based on tests required
- Support production as needed.
- Interface and support internal customers (production, quality, engineering, etc.)
- Follows all health and safety policies at all times.
- Operates various types of test equipment
- Supports a Quality Management system including conformance to ISO based registrations and controls for the facility business plan based upon targeted market sectors.
- Possess good communication, listening, and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to individuals from multi-cultural backgrounds, and build trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results, at all levels within the organization.
- Possess a high level of integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be self-directed, dependable, and motivated with excellent relationship and time management skills.
- Supporting Lean, Six Sigma, and/or other related processes for continuous improvement of critical operational metrics across key functions.
- Preparing activity reports and other data input as required.
- Maintaining courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Develop and maintain courteous and effective working relationships with clients, vendors, and representatives of external organizations.
- To communicate information and state problems or challenges to be resolved in a clear, concise, courteous, nondiscriminatory and professional manner and be able to provide clarification, as necessary.
- Performing related duties as assigned (Related duties as assigned are duties that may not be specifically listed in the class specification or position description, but are within the general occupational series and responsibility level typically associated with the employee's class of work.)
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Qualifications Required/Job Specifications: (Functional Test Technician )
- 5+ years in an EMS contract manufacturing environment specializing in PCBA and mechanical assemblies
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proficient with PC-based software including Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong, effective organizational skills required; detail oriented; ability to multitask
- Possess excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Experience supporting Quality Management Systems (ISO)
- Proficient with PC-based software including Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to read, and interpret engineering instructions, schematics, technical procedures, and various reports
- Ability to keep accurate documentation
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and employees;
- Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry
- Possess a high level of integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to use common sense to solve practical problems
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Available to work the days and hours necessary to perform all assigned responsibilities and tasks. Must be available (especially during regular business hours or shifts) to communicate with supervisors, customers, vendors, and any other person or organization with whom interaction is required to accomplish work and goals.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demand described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and/or walk for extended periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle panels and boards; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and have steady hands and dexterity. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Is this position not a fit for you? Click here to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
To be considered for this position, please click the "Apply Now" button.
Visit our website at www.atrinternational.com for an up-to-date listing of opportunities.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.