ATR International, Inc. is a leader in the staffing industry and places a wide range of professionals at many of the most innovative companies. We are currently recruiting for the following position for one of our clients. If this position is not a fit for you, click here to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
Requisition Number: ATR146054
Position title: Manufacturing Technician/Assembler
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Sara Ganzorig : email@example.com
We are seeking a Manufacturing Technician/Assembler for a very important client.
This Manufacturing Technician is responsible for using standard production practices to perform tasks essential to the production of life science instruments. This individual will provide tactical floor support to our in-house manufacturing lines by assembling electro-mechanical subassemblies and conduct manufacturing tests. He or she will receive general instructions on routine work activities and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Build and test subassemblies and/or instrument systems by following procedures and verbal instructions.
- Identify, resolve, record and report failures/defects during manufacturing,
- Assist engineers in developing and implementing BOMs and assembly/test procedures.
- Disposition defective products. Perform rework and quality testing.
- Create and maintain neat, legible, complete notebook records and data sheets for manufacturing tests.
- Develop and maintain organized, efficient and safe lab and production areas.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Must have strong attention to detail and able to work well under pressure in order to meet production deadlines.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner with minimal routine supervision.
- Must have good manual dexterity and be able to assemble small components.
- Must have demonstrated ability to read, understand and follow assembly drawings, diagrams, and procedures.
- Must be well organized, dependable and self motivated.
- Experience in ISO9001 manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be committed to working in a 6S environment.
- Must be able to follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
- HS Diploma required
- AA degree in technical field desired
Is this position not a fit for you? Click here to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
To be considered for this position, please click the "Apply Now" button.
Visit our website at www.atrinternational.com for an up-to-date listing of opportunities.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.