ATR International, Inc. is a leader in the staffing industry and places a wide range of professionals at many of the most innovative companies. We are currently recruiting for the following position for one of our clients. If this position is not a fit for you, click here to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
Requisition Number: ATR144006
Position title: Structural Assembly Technician
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Van Nguyen : email@example.com
We are seeking a Structural Assembly Technician for a very important client.
- Primary job function is to fabricate, assemble, and test spacecraft structures, panels, and central cylinders.
- To be successful at the primary job function the employee will need to interpret drawings, work instructions and specifications for the fabrication and assembly of complex structural assemblies.
- Use working knowledge of assembly techniques and company procedures to perform critical structural bonding operations.
- Drill tight tolerance holes in aluminum, titanium, and composite parts.
- Use precision mechanical tools, assembly fixtures, and measuring equipment.
- Work with QA to ensure all required documentation is maintained per the latest revisions.
- Maintain the highest quality of workmanship with all training and certifications in good standing.
- Work overtime, weekends, and support occasional shift changes to support programs goals.
- Use Microsoft office applications and internal database systems.
- Safely operate manlift, and cranes.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifiications:
High School education, minimum 3 years of related mechanical and fabrication experience required, AA/AS Degree or Airframe and Powerplant Certification or 5 years relevant experience in lieu of A & P certificate.
Preferred but not required, 2 years of experience performing spacecraft structural assembly and integration.
Is this position not a fit for you? Click here to send us your resume and our recruiters will find one that is.
To be considered for this position, please click the "Apply Now" button.
Visit our website at www.atrinternational.com for an up-to-date listing of opportunities.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.