Principle Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
- Conduct store surveillance via CCTV and sales floor
- Detain shoplifters when necessary
- Protect company’s assets by conducting internal and external investigations using data analytics (Hawkeye)
- Identify shrink caused by fraud, theft, operational errors, and policy violations
- Promote store safety practices and health guidelines throughout the stores.
- Find innovative ways to utilize all resources within policy to solve problems.
- Produce and submit detailed reports supported by facts and evidences on a timely manner
- Maintain a communication relationship with local law enforcement agencies
- Conduct daily audits (food safety walk through in all sub departments) and identify source of discrepancy
- Able to work in our 4 store locations plus Corporate: Menlo Park, Los Altos, San Mateo, Danville and South San Francisco.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Reliable and punctual
- 2 years of college courses related to position desirable, or the equivalent work experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Maintain and follow up with assignments with accuracy under the guide of L.P director and Corporate
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members and leadership.
- Knowledge of laws and Penal Codes related to the job preferred.
- Experience with store analytics and exception reporting software in retail/grocery
- Steps of Detention and Arrest, laws of arrest PC832 preferred
- Ability to multi-task and make good judgements under stressful situations
- Basic PC and DVR knowledge
- Ability to adapt with Draeger’s new store programs and structures
- CCTV monitoring, internal and external theft, review and report documentations
- Ability to maintain a high professional standard at all times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Available on-call for emergency situations
- Reliable means of transportation
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.