Wilson Investment Properties, a leading provider of commercial real estate investments in markets across the US, is growing and looking to expand its team with an office manager/marketing coordinator who shares its passion for real estate investing and growth.
This team member will have a unique opportunity to increase their skills and responsibilities when they join this established, highly successful, reputable company experiencing high growth, and positioning itself to scale. We seek a self-directed, can-do, roll-up your sleeves attitude combined with transparency and a personal commitment to delivering excellent customer experience.
Working under the general supervision of and reporting to the Marketing Manager:
- Client relations: send welcome emails to clients; add client information to CRM (customer relationship management) system; track/send client thank you cards and gifts
- Accounting support: receipt reconciliation; prepare and make bank deposits; data/spreadsheet preparation, updating and review, etc.
- Phone reception and general email inquiry responses
- Scan, file, order supplies, manage mail, and other administrative tasks
- Ongoing systems improvements projects
- Assist team members with various administrative tasks
- Scheduling and logistics for CEO and company events
- Personal assistant tasks for CEO
- CRM tasks: update info on website and spreadsheets
- Post properties for sale
- Event logistics, support, and staffing
- Prepare CEO for his weekly radio show program
- Actively compile content for our media channels: eg: interesting articles, take event photos, etc.
- Create captions for radio shows, slide decks, newsletters, etc.
- Computer/internet/tech savvy
- Experienced at Google for Business products
- Experienced at preparing slide presentations
- Experience with a database such as a CRM is a plus
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Flexible and service minded
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy
- Interest in learning about real estate investing
- Great outgoing personality and sense of humor
- Availability and agreement to support occasional events in evenings and on weekends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with IT and cybersecurity is a plus
- Bilingual in Chinese and understanding of Chinese social media platforms highly desirable
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.
Now considering applicants.