We are seeking an organized and detail oriented AR Specialist to join our accounting team. An ability to prioritize, work independently and maintain professional/friendly demeanor is essential.
In this key position, you will be responsible for accounts receivable collections, communicating with customers about payment confirmations, maintaining department email inbox, billing discrepancies and questions; working with the customer service department to resolve discrepancies, along with other basic AR duties.
Required skills of the Accounts Receivable Clerk include:
• 1+ years' experience in AR
• Basic understanding of principles of finance and accounting
• Excel skills (create and edit excel spreadsheets)
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• A high level of motivation with a strong work ethic
• Effective interpersonal skills and a positive outlook
• Organization skills
Monday thru Friday
8 am to 5 pm
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.