We’re a fun, fast-paced technology company who lives and breathes technology. We’re actively searching for a talented Product Designer (UI/UX) to partner with our awesome product team, engineers and business stakeholders on planning, developing, and enhancing the overall UI/UX experience of our products and applications.
The Fun Stuff
- Be the user experience & interface leader by defining, planning, and developing the experience across our portfolio of products for web and mobile.
- Construct road map solutions when creating new products and enhancing older products.
- Dissect complex & fluid requirements and translate them into the ultimate user experience and interface.
- Develop pixel mockups, design specs, interaction models and conceptual frameworks of experience via your translations.
- Provide solutions to user experience & interface problem areas and features.
- Stay current with design & technology trends and instinctively know when to strategically implement.
- Research and analyze modern usability patterns and pin-point locations in the applications to improve usability.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s required, Master’s a plus, or equivalent work experience.
- Min 2-4 years’ experience where you led and/or drove a multitude of UI/UX product lifecycles and launches for web and mobile applications.
- Experience functioning in fast-paced everchanging environments with the ability to pivot from creative leader to solutions leader as needed.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, Sketch and associated design tools.
- Ability to conceive and document solutions through user flows, storyboards, wireframes, personas, prototypes, test cases, or written specifications and user stories.
- Extensive experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and principles.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.