FLYING FOOD GROUP
Position: Sanitation Supervisor
Location: Burlingame-San Francisco, CA
Reports To: Sanitation Manager
- Ensures compliance with all Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP)
- Supervise sanitation crew
- Managing master sanitation schedule
- Ensure sanitation crew is trained in AIB
- Develop and present sanitation, GMP, and food safety training programs.
- Audit all sanitation and food safety training programs to ensure compliance
- Work with USDA and other governmental agencies as needed.
- Is the liaison between unit management and the USDA.
- Prepares reports on inspections, corrects deficiencies and implements action steps
- Controls chemicals used in the sanitation process and trains sanitation crew
- Minimum 3 years’ sanitation experience in the food industry
- Experience in a USDA facility required.
- Working knowledge of HACCP concepts, cleaning and sanitizing processes
- Excellent communications and teaming skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/training preferred.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.