We are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and ambitious individual to join our Loss Prevention Department immediately.
This position is Full Time and reports to the L.P Director and the Company Owners.
Our starting pay: depending on experience.
We offer amazing Benefits and Perks:
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401K Program
- Free Cooking Classes
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Complementary Coffee
- Employee Discount on Wine Purchases
- Refer a friend for employment and earn $$$
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
- Conduct store surveillance via CCTV and sales floor
- Detain shoplifters when necessary
- Protect company’s assets by conducting internal and external investigations using data analytics (Hawkeye)
- Identify shrink caused by fraud, theft, operational errors, and policy violations
- Promote store safety practices and health guidelines throughout the stores.
- Find innovative ways to utilize all resources within policy to solve problems.
- Produce and submit detailed reports supported by facts and evidences on a timely manner
- Maintain a communication relationship with local law enforcement agencies
- Conduct daily audits (food safety walk through in all sub departments) and identify source of discrepancy
- Able to work in our 4 store locations plus Corporate: Menlo Park, Los Altos, San Mateo, Danville and South San Francisco.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Reliable and punctual
- 2 years of college courses related to position desirable, or the equivalent work experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Maintain and follow up with assignments with accuracy under the guide of L.P director and Corporate
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members and leadership.
- Knowledge of laws and Penal Codes related to the job preferred.
- Experience with store analytics and exception reporting software in retail/grocery
- Steps of Detention and Arrest, laws of arrest PC832 preferred
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.