The position reports directly to, has direct daily interaction with and directly supports the President, CEO
- A high level of judgment and intelligence.
- The highest level of professionalism and capability, with a poised professional personal presentation, reflecting confidence and self-assurance in the role through experience and maturity.
- A pleasant, friendly, engaging, and very professional personal demeanor with a frictionless, personal interaction style.
- Deferential, direct, diplomatic, tactful and effective personal communication skills.
- Excellent people interaction skills and verbal communication skills, particularly phone skills.
- Ability to take direction and execute successfully, or revert if things change or were misunderstood.
- A high degree of discretion and the maintenance of a high level of confidentiality in all matters.
- A strong work ethic, strong self-motivation and a high degree of functional competency.
- Heavy calendaring and scheduling tasking, with demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and multitasking skills to address ongoing priority revisions and potential changes.
- Strong organizational skills both in terms of self-organization and organizing the CEO.
- Supporting the brand of the CEO, by effort and extension, being an excellent brand ambassador in all aspects.
MUST HAVE BACHELORS DEGREE
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.