Chinese Culture Foundation of San Francisco (also known as Chinese Culture Center or CCC) is seeking a Program and Grants Manager, a dynamic leader who is committed to arts in advancing social justice and economic development.
The Program and Grants Manager will work with program and development teams to meet programmatic and fundraising goals. S/he possesses three overlapping skill sets, including:
- proven track record in cultivating grant opportunities and securing grants,
- strong project management and event planning experience, and
- competence in grant compliance from initial application process to completion, including reports and reimbursements.
Program and Grants Manager reports to the Program Director.
Program & projects
- Programs: work collaboratively with Program Director on planning and implementing CCC’s programs and projects to meet the vision of the organization
- Manage and implement program operations, logistics, partnerships, and audience engagement.
- Develop and evaluate SMART goals (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time bound) for projects.
- Program evaluation and archive: Oversee and develop program measurement tools, data collection, and evaluation of outcomes for CDP, program, and grants compliance. Keep accurate records, including tracking budget, photography & video, audience numbers, and surveys.
- Gallery and Design Shop operations: manage daily operations of Visual Art Center and Design shop, including opening/closing, scheduling staffing, training team members and volunteers on visitor engagement, tracking gallery attendance, sales and consignments.
- Relations: Build a network of partnerships across sectors with funders, community partners, businesses, artists, and other strategic partners to build a family to support our mission.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grant development: research, identify, develop grant application strategy to support exhibitions and art programming.
- Grant writing: write and submit applications.
- Grant compliance: ensure grant compliance for all programs including meeting grant deliverables, reporting, and evaluation, working in collaboration with Program Director.
- Grant management: manage grants and contracts from initial application process to completion, including reports and reimbursements.
- Grant stewardship: cultivating and stewarding relations with funders as part of the management team.
- Developing multi-year funds in collaboration with Program Director.
- Cultural Data Project: manage and complete CDP and other grant related documents.
- CCC archive, manage surveys and internal data: Oversight in archiving feedback, audience, attendance and engagement of CCC events and public art.
- Build the CCC family: Identifying and cultivating relations with strategic partners in the arts, including artists, volunteers and donors.
The successful candidate possesses a proven record in program implementation, grant writing and management, a minimum of three years in nonprofit management, knowledge and experience in earned income, donor stewardship, philanthropy, foundations and government. Bilingual ability in Chinese preferred.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, 2 references and a 2 page English writing sample to Tamiko@cccsf.us.
Position is open until filled.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.