Main Function: Responsible for the company economic and financial management and for resources optimization. Responsible for the elaboration, follow up and fulfillment of the budget. Represents the company -at plant level- at the tax authorities. Assures the fulfillment of the legal requirement regarding the tax obligations according to country and international laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Budget and monthly reporting. Deviation identification and analysis, considering correction measures and evaluation of its effectiveness.
- Evaluate the profits of the company’s properties, analyze budget deviations, costs, edges and assure the fulfillment of fiscal and legal aspects.
- Accounting organization revealing the assets/transactions status of the company. Analysis and controlling of treasury, performing payments and receivables management.
- Creation and implementation of administrative procedures that will assure the correct handling of internal and external transactions of the company.
- Assure purchases and contractual negotiations in order to achieve the best results in cooperation with the function SCM (where implemented).
- Report business indicators and activity ratios related with the department.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of the targets and politics in the scope ISO TS and IATF 16949and ISO 14001 certifications and promote cleaning and organization.
Professional Know How:
- Degree in Administration & Finance or Economy
- Fiscal organization, financial analysis, accounting, production and provision management, treasury and controlling
- Processes / guidelines
- Industry / client know-how (strategies, technologies, business perspectives)
- Know how transfer / best practice sharing
- More than 3 years in similar functions preferably in the automotive industry
- Project management
- Aptitude to manage teams, to report, to motivate
- Consolidate the leadership and employee´s development in charge or every area
- Computer skills: User perspective and MS Office
- Moderation and negotiation techniques
- Presentation techniques
Job Type: Full-time
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.