Air & Ground World Transport is a full-service freight forwarder with 7 offices in the United States and 4 offices in Asia. We offer Air, Ocean, Road and Logistics Services for both domestic and international markets.
With over 20 years of experience, we are a well-established company trusted by internationally recognizable brands. We are looking for a Commercial Class A Truck Driver to transport goods along the supply chain. As a local Driver, you will work five days a week with Saturdays off and approved over time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate various tractor-trailer combinations between company terminals, airport and customer facilities or work sites within the terminal's geographic service area.
- Sorting, handling, loading, and or unloading freight at various companies and customer locations.
- Deliver freight to destination on time while ensuring security of product.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and vehicle inspections before embarking on the route.
- Ensure the truck meets or exceeds safe operational standards.
- Anticipate situations that could impact timely delivery and pick up, and solve problems that could disrupt the transportation of goods.
- Strong customer service skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid commercial Class A driver’s license.
- Great DMV driving record within the past 2 years.
- Must pass a DOT drug screening, physical exam and medical.
- One-year tractor trailer experience in the past 24 hours preferred.
- Doubles/Triples, Hazmat, and Tankers endorsements preferred.
When you apply:
- Please bring your original Commercial License.
- A current DMV Driver’s Report and current medical.
- 3 References including contact information.
- Be prepared to submit to a drug test within 24 hrs.
As an AG World employee, you will have excellent benefits:
- Health Insurance with Medical, Rx & Vision.
- Dental Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-term Disability.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Immediate eligibility for Holiday Pay.
- Paid Vacation days and Personal/Sick Days.
- Free parking and snacks.
Accepting applications at 180 Utah Ave South San Francisco, CA.
Our Mission Delivering Quality Customer Service through innovation communication and a whole lot of heart.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.