We are looking for an experienced die-attach technician that can work in a dynamic and quickly changing environment. This role will be key in helping us attach a certain die to a logic die. You will be able to run our equipment and die attach tool and help us scale to automation when appropriate. You will be able to work on the micron level, and will need to have the patience to appropriately align. You love working with new tools, and having your work change quickly does not scare you. Come join us help build an incredibly product with an exciting team!
- You will own connecting the die of a different type to our logic chip
- You can run our die attach tool with extreme patience and focus
- You have the patience and focus to align our micron scale measurements
- You have steady hands that allow for extreme precision
- Be able to convert the manual process of die attach to a semi-automated and then automated process.
- You will keep clear and detailed records of measurements and steps taken
- Work with engineering staff to improve existing processes, develop new processes, and reduce variability
- Help maintain a clean, safe and orderly laboratory space, including conducting periodic cleaning and inventory
- You will travel as necessary, mostly to complete work
- You have the patience and ability to complete task that require operating tools
- You have had exposure to electronics and die attach process
- You are organized, be able to safely complete tasks, and you are detail oriented.
- You are a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are extremely adaptable and can work with a flexible schedule
- Work in a rapidly changing work environment
- You are able to continuously learn new tools and techniques as required.
Experience with electronic component packaging including die attach, wire bonding, soldering, electrical testing, dicing and singulation tools.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.