Senior Technical Recruiters
Work Location: 1 Sunnyvale, CA & 2 Redmond, Washington
Experience: Technical Recruiting 5-10 years
Customer is looking for experienced recruiters to join the Engineer & R&D Services Division team in Redmond, Washington and Sunnyvale, California. You will be responsible for recruitment and growth efforts for engineers and R&D personnel. You will be a key player of the recruitment process and identifying, engaging and hiring great talent. Candidate should have experience in technical recruitment with large companies.
- Work with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with the ability to manage customer and partner expectations thru a deep understanding on investment
- Recruit candidates and gauge both technical skills/chemistry of candidates, understanding candidate motivation.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Client's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
What Hiring Manager is Looking For:
- Previous experience sourcing for high volume recruitment initiatives
- 5-9 years of experience utilizing a variety of sourcing tools
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative options for sourcing and delivering
- Experience managing and prioritizing, multitasking various projects, searches and client relationships
- Strong commitment to improvement and team work
- Ability to execute recruiting strategies, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.