Technical Business Analyst
Conduent is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a focus on software development life cycleas a key member of the Operations team supporting data management, client reporting, process improvement/development, and problem resolution. A successful candidate will need to be able to think creatively, work in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize. This role provides the opportunity to work closely with the senior management, operations team, and client to ensure operational and strategic objectives are met while proving to be influential to improving overall day-to-day operations within the team.
Defines project/system requirements and test plans that satisfy client requirements. Develops process flows, operating procedures, and metrics for process improvement, and assists with related communications. Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues, and escalates to management as needed. Develops working relationships with clients, third party vendors, and /or ancillary service providers and other internal parties to ensure seamless delivery on specific tasks, special projects and/or participant issues.
- May perform one or more of the following:
- Assist in the definition, development and maintenance of project and system requirements, technical specifications, and test plans.
- Execute and own complex research initiatives and the analysis and resolution of technical issues, resulting from operational control breakdowns, legislative changes, or system outages.
- Develop and maintain documentation of process flows, administrative summaries, and standard operating procedures.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Measures performance against process requirements, aligning improvement projects to close performance shortfalls.
- Develop working relationships with client, third party vendors and /or ancillary service providers and other internal parties to ensure seamless delivery on specific tasks, special projects and/or participant issues.
- Participate in internal communications on standard processes and reporting.
- Troubleshoot application and data issues and direct to the appropriate contacts.
- Understand and mitigate risk; escalate high risk, complex or problematic issues to Management.
Manage complex projects and work requests with consistent accuracy and completeness.
- Work collaboratively and productively to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Minimum of 3 years of related supervisory/management experience
- Three plus years of Project Management experience T
- Three plus years of Software Development life cycle
- Excellent Problem Resolution skills
- Able to maintain client reporting
- Support Operation team in supporting Data Management
- Must be able to work in a extreme fast-pasted environment
- Must have at least a BA or higher or experience is acceptable
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass a criminal background check and 5 Panel drug screen
- The available for a shift during the hours of operation are between 7:00 am- 5:00pm (must be flexible).
Please apply on line.
After applying on line please contact Kwamalita Simon at email@example.com.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.