Johnson Service Group is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer for one of our Municipality Customers in Sunnyvale, CA. for a contract assignment.
• 5+ years Senior Level Cisco experience with CCNP or equivalent o Has supported environments with over 100 Cisco networking devices
o Has upgraded Core network switches (i.e. Cisco 6500 to Nexus 7k/9k)
o Extensive experience deploying Cisco routers and switches.
o Has installed/configured Cisco ASA firewalls
o Hands on experience with Cisco ISE
o Has implemented Nexus VPC
o Has configured OSPF and BGP routing
• Advanced knowledge of network routing, switching, firewall, wireless network, VPN, MPLS, and network security
• Excellent understanding of BGP/OSPF protocols, configuration, and troubleshooting
• Cisco network administration
• Firewall administration
• Troubleshoot and resolve network issues
• Install, configure, and maintain network infrastructure and equipment
• Maintain and support Network Infrastructure activities
Lead a team of Network Engineers to relocate the customer’s data center to a colocation facility. This includes installing/configuring new network devices, creating/modifying VLANs and IP routes, migrating VLANs to the new data center, updating ACLs, adding devices to the monitoring system, updating documentation/diagrams, updating DNS/DHCP, and Cisco ACS to ISE migration
General Skills & Abilities
• Communications skills to define and document requirements
• Excellent documentation skills
• Willingness to document processes and procedures, enabler of turnover to production
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.