Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Reports To: HR Manager
LeanData is revolutionizing enterprise Sales and Marketing Operations to help businesses accelerate their sales velocity and make the most of their marketing spend. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing, venture-funded company focused on making customers successful on the LeanData platform.
Our customers love us because we deliver GREAT service. We view customer success as a strategic, competitive advantage. This is truly the heart of our company. We’re looking for an HR Generalist who is a creative, people person, who likes the treasure hunt for talent and is passionate about helping people. If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you.
- Creatively source for open roles, using multiple channels to recruit qualified candidates.
- Conduct candidate screenings and qualification interviews.
- Schedule and greet applicants for interviews both on the phone and in person.
- Create a robust pipeline of highly qualified professionals for our current and future staffing needs.
- Track and report recruiting status on applicants.
- Understand our market positioning and branding to develop a compelling sales pitch to generate candidate interest.
- Support our team across all levels on HR policies and matters
- Tracking equipment and inventory for new hires
- Mail distribution and shipping
- Food and beverage ordering
- Facilities coordination
- Help track and coordinate leaves of absences to ensure compliance with current regulations
- Helps conduct new employee orientation; conducts 45-day check-in meetings with newly hired staff, identifies and addresses issue
- Coordinates voluntary and involuntary separation processes; participates in termination meetings as necessary
- Other HR related projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales recruiting experience a plus and/or recruiting experience in a start-up also a plus
- Ability to work independently and drive recruitment process with internal clients
- Excellent time management, prioritization and judgment skills with a positive attitude, high energy and focused attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to candidates and clients
- Strong negotiation, closing, and phone skills
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.