- Deburr and finish metal components
- Set up and run various deburr equipment (oscillator, buffers and grinders)
- Must be able to read and under stand blueprints and finish call outs. Ability to follow router sequences (directions)
- Able to perform sequence operation in a timely manner
- Grind and prep components for out side process
- Maintain finishes as required on blueprint
- Day and Swing shift available
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.