Our client’s organization applies the latest advances in deep learning technology to help detect and manage cardiovascular disease. Their mission is to make medical imaging universally accessible, improving wellness and healthcare worldwide.
As an DevOps Engineer, you will be a core member of the engineering team, contributing to the development and management of our hybrid cloud and on-premises infrastructure, pipelines for data ingestion, model training and inference, continuous integration, QA, and monitoring.
● 2+ years’ experience with cloud and on-premises cluster infrastructure development and administration
● Experience with scripting languages (Python and bash preferred)
● Solid Linux knowledge (Ubuntu preferred)
● Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis) and best practices for codebase management
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes container strategies and orchestration
● Experience with Google Cloud (preferred), AWS, or Azure
● Experience with administration of on-premises computing clusters (orchestration of GPU computing jobs, RAID storage, backup infrastructure)
● Strong teamwork ethic, passion for learning and desire to seek new challenges.
● Bonus: Experience with SQL and structured data processing
● Bonus: Experience with network security and management of sensitive data
● Bonus: Experience working in startups
● Bonus: Experience working in regulated environments
● Manage the cloud infrastructure tools and data with a bias towards automation and scaling
● Maintain and improve on-premises computing cluster infrastructure and resources
● Maintain, improve, and monitor data ingestion and processing pipelines
● Manage and improve container orchestration and deployment strategies
● Develop tools to manage continuous integration, software stack support, code quality and coverage
● Create CLI and web tools to help automate typical operations and engineering tasks
● Ensure and develop tools for monitoring security, privacy, and integrity of data and other resources
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.