- Knowledge in electronic component handling and environmental setup, ESD control, etc.
- System electro-mechanical assembly (PCBA, connectors, heatsinks, thermal materials) with fasteners, torqued screws, etc.
- Wire harness creation, wire strip/clip, and connector crimp and pin assembly
- Help create & debug manufacturing flow development, assembly productivity optimization, and process documentation
- Desirable that the candidate has process improvement, problem solving, and quality training and experience
- Windows PC basic skills to use Word/PowerPoint and web browser searching application in reviewing BOM (bill of material) reports
- Ability to read schematics, technical manuals, product mechanical drawings is desired
- Familiar with PC tools/applications for running a functional electrical test station
- Proficient with the use of hand tools.
Vocational Training or 5+ years’ experience in HD/fine-line electronic assembly
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.