The Office Manager is responsible for managing the overall office operations and supporting our thriving company culture. This position will work with all New York teams to ensure that employees are properly set up with the right tools & resources. This position will also assist our business teams and high level executives with executing employee and client events, internally and externally.
- Oversee and support all administrative responsibilities to ensure smooth operations in our fast-paced office.
- Professionally greet guests and interviewees with warmth, kindness, positivity and connect them to the right point person.
- Manage the integrity of the conference room booking process.
- Accept and deliver all mail, packages and food deliveries.
- Maintain a professional, safe, and inviting working environment by keeping the office clean and organized.
- Own office security. Control access to office and ensure it is properly secured each night. Make certain the office is secured during holiday times.
- Foster our company culture through planning and executing incredible internal and external events such as company celebrations, company retreats, special events, office-wide meetings, office relocations, and other special projects. Ensure space or venue is sufficiently clean after the event.
- Work closely with IT to ensure all technology is working properly and set up correctly for presentations and meetings.
- Keep kitchen areas clean and stocked full of food, drinks and supplies.
- Keep all copier/printer stations stocked and track/communicate monthly meter reads.
- Manage office related finances such as credit cards, budgets, expenses and reviewing office related invoices for accuracy.
- Work directly with our Academy Team to maintain employee engagement programs, ensuring all recognition programs, employee experience programs, engagement surveys, and other employee resources are executed in local office.
- Provide support to Academy Team by maintaining up-to-date records of attendance/participation in programs/events, tracking employee swag inventory and assisting in the distribution of new hire welcome kits, employee anniversary gifts, and other swag provided by company.
- Plan and execute office culture activities, including birthday celebrations, team bonding activities, community service events, and annual company events. Create and maintain calendar invites Maintain calendar of key dates for employees in the office, including birthdays, employment anniversaries, other key events then plan/execute celebratory in-office events.
- Create and disseminate office communications, including event invites, office announcements, and program reminders ● Responsible for using sound judgement when making purchases and tracking expenses.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships; manage vendors, service providers, and take ownership of sourcing various office resources.
- Proactively research and negotiate to ensure cost savings for all goods & services.
- Serve as the liaison for office vendors and building/floor maintenance for any facility issues, repairs or inquiries.
- Help integrate new employees with necessary equipment, information, and company procedures and policies.
- Manage ordering, inventory and budget for office supplies and equipment.
- Occasionally assist key executives with errands & miscellaneous requests.
- Responsible for new employee desk setup.
- Be available and ready for unexpected daily needs of office and staff.
When applying, please note that you saw the job posted on the NOVA Job Board. If you need help with your resumé, please see a NOVA Career Advisor.